2021 Seattle Storm & State Roofing “Raise the Roof” Sweepstakes Official Rules.
No Purchase Necessary To Participate Or Win.
Purchasing Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
Void Where Prohibited.
1. Eligibility: The 2021 Seattle Storm & State Roofing “Raise the Roof” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents (natural persons only) of the United States who are 18 years of age or older as of 6/4/21 (“Participants”) and are considered homeowners in the state of Washington. Employees, officers, directors, members, managers representatives and agents of the Seattle Storm (Force 10 Hoops, LLC) and State Roofing (each a “Sponsor” and collectively, “Released Parties”), and the immediate family members (parent, spouse, sibling or child, regardless of where they reside) and those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. How To Participate: Between 12:00:01PM Pacific Standard Time (“PST”) on 6/4/21 and 11:59:59PM PST on 6/14/21 (the “Promotion Period”), visit www.StormBasketball.com and follow the links to the Sweepstakes registration page and complete and submit the Sweepstakes Entry Form according to the instructions provided. Limit one (1) online entry per person and per email address per calendar day of the Sweepstakes. Additional online entries received from any one person or email address thereafter during any one calendar day will be void.
3. Winner Selection: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 6/15/21 from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor, whose decisions will be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
(a) The first randomly selected potential winner that answers a telephone call or email placed by Force 10 notifying him/her of his/her potential winning status and who agrees to accept the Grand Prize will be declared the Grand Prize Winner, subject to verification of eligibility and the terms of these Official Rules.
(b) The next randomly selected potential winner that answers a telephone call or email placed by Force 10 notifying him/her or his/her potential winning status and who agrees to accept the second-place prize will be declared the Second Place Winner, subject to verification of eligibility and the terms of these Official Rules.
(c) The next randomly selected potential winner that answers a telephone call or email placed by Force 10 notifying him/her or his/her potential winning status and who agrees to accept the third-place prize will be declared the Third Place Winner subject to verification of eligibility and the terms of these Official Rules.
(d) Messages will not be left on answering machines or with live persons. If an individual declines to accept a prize or is not available for any reason when called, his/her prize opportunity will be irrevocably forfeited and, at Sponsor’s sole and exclusive discretion, an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entrant will be deemed, as applicable, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry and such individual must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof (to Sponsor’s satisfaction) of being the authorized account holder may be required by Sponsor.
(e) Limit one (1) prize per person, per household and per e-mail address.
(f) The winner’s names will be made available after 6/15/21. To learn who the winners are, please send an email to email@example.com 8/15/21 with the subject line Seattle Storm & State Roofing “Raise the Roof” Sweepstakes Winners.
4. Prizes: The prize packages available to Sweepstakes Winners consist of the following:
- Grand Prize: A Five thousand dollar ($5,000.00) credit to State Roofing which can be applied towards a new roof or gutters, and one (1) signed basketball by Breanna Stewart.
- Second Place: One (1) Storm Jersey, winner will select size and style from available inventory.
- Third Place: One (1) Storm hooded sweatshirt, winner will select size and style from available inventory.
5. Additional Terms and Conditions: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost entries or transmissions; any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in transmission, interrupted or unavailable network, cable, satellite, Internet Service Provider (ISP), server or other connections; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or technical failures; garbled, misrouted or scrambled transmissions; incomplete entries or communications; or other errors; printing, typographical or other errors appearing within these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials; or other errors or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human, computer, electronic, mail or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, with limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or cancelled or postponed games. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries where Sponsor believes an entrant has not complied with the rules or eligibility requirements, or has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes. The use of automated or similar devices which subvert the entry process, including but not limited to entries submitted using any bot, macro, script, or sweepstakes service (or any other devices intended to automate any aspect of entry) to enter this Sweepstakes is prohibited and entries through such devices are void.
6. Consent to Targeted Marketing. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant hereby gives Sponsor their informed, knowing and voluntary consent to Sponsor sending entrant unsolicited emails, phone calls and mail advertising and marketing the products, services and business of the Sponsor unless Entrant chooses the opt out option.
(a) The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, state, and local laws. All Federal, state, and local taxes (including income and withholding taxes) and all other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of a prize are and shall at all times remain the applicable winners’ sole and exclusive responsibility, and Sponsor shall have no liability therefor.
(b) No submission, application or prize is transferable, assignable or otherwise subject to transfer. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value in its sole and exclusive discretion. Prizes are awarded on an “as-is” “where-is” basis, with no representation, warranty or guarantee of any kind, whether express or implied, whether arising under statute, common law or by implication, and Sponsor hereby disclaims any and all such representations, warranties and guarantees not expressly made herein.
(c) Each prize winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and a Publicity Release within two (2) days of date of receipt of documents. Non-compliance with any of the foregoing or with these Official Rules may result in disqualification in Sponsor’s sole and exclusive discretion. An alternate potential winner may be selected if: (any prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable, in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules, if a potential winner fails to execute and return all required documents within the specified time period, or Sponsor is unable to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period, such potential winner will be disqualified and, in Sponsor’s sole and exclusive discretion.
(d) Sponsor, in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to: (a) disqualify any person who is determined to be ineligible, violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes, tampers with the entry process, the operation of StormBasketball.com, or any other component of this Sweepstakes, or who is otherwise unwilling or unable to timely accept a prize as described herein or fails to timely execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and a Publicity Release; and (b) modify, suspend or terminate this Sweepstakes in the event of circumstances beyond the Sponsor’s control, including without limitation, government order or regulation, pandemic, epidemic, war, strikes, terrorist activities, and/or acts of God.
(e) The Sweepstakes, including all matters of construction, validity and performance, shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Washington, as applied to contracts made, executed and to be fully performed in such state by citizens of such state, without regard to its choice of law or conflict of laws rules. All entrants into the Sweepstakes knowingly and voluntarily agree that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any action brought between the parties in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be the state and federal courts sitting in King County, Washington, and each of the parties hereby agrees and submits itself to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for such purpose. All parties agree that service of process upon either party in any such action or proceeding may be made by United States mail, certified or registered, return receipt requested, postage prepaid.
(f) By participating, participants knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably agree to be bound by these Official Rules and agree that all Released Parties and their designees and assigns may use (unless prohibited by law) each entrant’s name, image, voice, city/state of residence, biographical information, photograph, and/or other visual likeness for advertising and/or trade purposes and/or for the purpose of posting his/her name on StormBasketball.com and/or for TV or radio broadcasts and/or for any other purpose in any media or format now or hereafter known worldwide in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification. Entrant knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably agree that the Released Parties have no liability whatsoever for any and all injuries, losses or damages of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes. Entrant hereby knowingly, voluntarily and irrevocably agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any and all injuries, losses or damages of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
(g) Entrant acknowledges and agrees that the opportunity to participate and enter into the Sweepstakes is valid and sufficient bargained for consideration for these Official Rules to be legally enforceable and binding on Entrant.
Sponsor & Administrator: Seattle Storm, 3411 Thorndyke Ave. W, Seattle, WA 98119 & State Roofing, 500 Mercer St., C202-149B, Seattle, WA 98109