The Auburn building inspector has issued the following permits from Oct. 11-21:
• Creative Landscaping, install 325 feet of wood privacy fence for owner Brian Belles at 61 Grant St., $12,425.
• Sunset Exteriors, install eight windows for owner Donna Reid at 1 Westwood Drive, 5,675.
• Gary Hoover, tear off and replace roof for owner Mark Petrosino at 140 S. Hoopes Ave., $5,000.
• All In Roofing & Construction LLC, tear off and replace roof for owner Petro Rentals Inc. at 171 Van Anden St., $21,300.
• Michael Graney, install 42 feet of wood privacy fence at 26-28 Walnut St., $1,200.
• Allstate Roofing & More LLC, tear off and replace roof for owner David Holmes at 121 S. Fulton St., $24,300.
People are also reading…
• Richard Snyder, install siding on half of house and replace two windows for owner Douglas VanGiesen at 18 Camp St., $10,000.00
• Operation Northern Comfort, install ramp for owner Charles Dickinson at 154 Cottage St., $1,950.
• LS Roofing LLC, install metal roof over existing layer and one section of rubber for owner Jeffrey Cole at 131-133 Franklin St., $15,900.00
• LS Roofing LLC, tear off and replace roof for owner Cecil Patterson at 15 Seymour St., $4,900.
• David Cory, install solar panel on detached garage at 23 Silver Ave., $27,706.
• Buddy Unger, install snow fence at 33 Dexter Ave., $200.00
• Central New York Lanscaping LLC, install 125 feet of chicken wire fencing (to be replaced by permanent fencing in 2023) for owner Geoffrey E. Ford at 178 State St., $300.
• Erie Construction Mid-West Inc., tear off and replace roof for owner Bradley Carpenter at 74 N. Lewis St., $25,186.
• Lakeside Roofing, install metal roof over existing layer for owner Elaine George at 8 Chestnut St., $9,500.
• Taylor Made Contracting, remodel entire house for owner Matthew House Inc. at 43 Metcalf Drive, $100,000.
• O’Connell Excavation LLC, demolish structure for owner Gaetano Galbato at 268 Genesee St., $48,500.
• Can-Am Contracting USA, build solar farm for owner City Of Auburn at 311 N. Division St., $8,346,000.
• Pidgeon Inc., install siding for owner Richard Warter at 43 Oak St., $3,500.
• Helmer Construction, reshingle roof over existing layer for owner J & P Holdings of CNY LLC at 6-8 Steel St., $10,000.
• We Build CNY, remodel house for owner AJS Housing NY LLC at 24 Nelson St., $45,000.
James Clark, install shed at 9 Arch St., $4,674.
All In Roofing & Construction LLC, tear off and replace roof for owner Karmeg Enterprises Inc. at 28 N. Fulton St., $17,300.
SBGC, remodel kitchen for owner Arc of Seneca Cayuga at 89 Prospect St., $29,850.
Michael Morgan, commercial remodel with siding, three windows, one door and roof repair at 56-58 Clark St., $8,000.
Spearing’s Masonry, replace porch stairs for owner Joseph Wolczyk at 96 South St., $7,300.
Penny David, install shed at 140 Prospect St., $4,800.
Tree Stand Enterprises Inc, remove exterior canopy and update exterior for owner Trison North Corp. at 76 North St., $45,000.
Maria Pisano, tear off and replace roof at 152 N. Herman Ave., $4,000.
Kristina Gilkey, install six windows at 62 Kensington Ave., $2,100.
If you ever decided to take on DIY projects at home it can sure save you money but also end up being a disaster. Buzz60’s Mercer Morrison has the story.
Head over to The Citizen’s records page to view police blotter, restaurant inspections, property transfers and building permits. The page is u…
Be the first to know
Get local news delivered to your inbox!